Built on Tradition, Grounded in Craftsmanship, Engineering for Tomorrow Since 1851
Beech River Mill can factory finish your order by making use of the most cutting edge air assisted spray technology available on the market. Our finishes are durable and able to withstand the harshest environments.
We have great working relationships and designated factory representatives available to us from nationally recognized paint manufactures including:
- Benjamin Moore
- Sherwin Williams
- Fine Paints of Europe
- Farrow & Ball
We have the ability to color match nearly any contemporary, or historic color scheme imaginable. We can also provide finished paint samples upon request. If you do not see your preferred paint manufacture of choice above, please just ask for further details.
Available Finish Options:
- Natural: raw unfinished wood beautifully finished sanded and ready to receive your finish of choice
- Primed: our standard low VOC latex primer specially formulated for high tannin woods sprayed in dark gray. Note: when ordering primed only finishes, surface sanding will be required prior to applying your top coats of choice.
- Finished: our standard low VOC latex primer specially formulated for high tannin woods in dark gray. A complete hand sanding down to 220 grit followed by two top coats of the exterior or interior paint of your choosing
Special Finishing Services:
- Component Priming: Upon request Beech River Mill can component prime custom orders to accommodate potentially extreme weather situations.
- Custom Color Matching: Beech River Mill can have any non-industry standard color palatte matched in today's leading paint manufacture's formulas
Follow us on: